Sunday, August 7, 2011

Venting

My blog has been haunting me. I haven't blogged in so long that it just pokes at me to do it. So here I go, I have a couple of posts to update on, I just don't want to do it. So here is a list of things that we have been up too, things that are about to happen!

  • 1st, I've been working. A TON! I can't believe that the summer is almost over for work. Which, I'm kind of glad at because I don't appreciate one of my bosses barging into the office and yelling at me and my other co workers about something we have no control over. Seriously, it ticked me off and I am not a happy camper. But, it's okay because I am leaving for Washington to visit Bryce's family on Wednesday! yay!
  • In June, Bryce and I went camping with some of our good friends, Carlie and Casey Van Woerkom. We went to Lava Hot Springs in Idaho. We went to the Hot Springs, went swimming, played games, roasted marshmellows over a fire, slept in a tent and had lots of yummy food! One day I will post pictures.
  • In July I went Girl's Camp for a week. That was fun! It was nice to get to know the girls better and gain a friendship with them. I didn't take pictures of that, but it was fun. (My camera is also broken)
  • My aunt Wendy just moved up to Syracuse and it's been fun hanging out with her and her cute kids and getting to know them better! I wish she just lived a little closer!
  • On Wednesday Bryce and I are going up to Washington to visit his family! We are both sooo excited! We need a vacation. We will take pictures, so hopefully I will post pictures of that trip!
  • On August 24th my mom and sister Kaylie are coming out to visit! I am so excited! We will do lots of fun things and I can't wait! My mom will be here until the 1st!
  • On August 28th Bryce and I will celebrate our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! That's pretty exciting, especially because we still like each other!
  • I am taking Kaylie up to Rexburg for BYU-Idaho on September 8-9. It's crazy that she is going to be in COLLEGE! She will soon pass me up with school. I only did a year. HA!

Life has been busy, but fun! We have enjoyed this summer together! We are excited to hurry and get Bryce through school so we can continue on with life, but we are enjoying this little blurb of it!

Well, that is all for now. Hopefully I will talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment