Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Goat Life

Kay and Holley have lots of goats! Just recently there have been 7 new babies! They are so cute! Everyday Reagan and I like to go up and play with the babies. When Reagan is older I want her to show goats so I hope with her being with them everyday she won't be scared of them. So far she doesn't seem to mind them! They also have chickens!

Baby Chickens

Baby Chicken!

How we go see the goats

Baby Boy Hyrum but I call him "Moo"

Baby girl Rosie

Mama Luna with "Kitty" and "Rosie"

I named her Kitty because she looks like a cat

Rosie loves my boots

Holding Rosie & Kitty

Reagie gets tired

Playing on my boots [Luna, Rosie, Kitty]

Rosie likes to cuddle too

[Rosie]

[Kitty, Rosie, Moo]

[Rosie Boots]

Rigby

Rosie is my baby

Rosie likes the play mat too

Rosie

Goat Selfie [Rosie]

Rosie likes bows

Bryce comes to play too [Kitty]

Miss Maisy and Rigby



No comments:

Post a Comment