Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Utah Trip August 2015

In August, my mom, Riley and I along with the two babies set off for a fun filled week in Utah. We went down for a wedding. I was so glad I got to see everyone and that they could meet Reagan.  Here are some pictures (out of order) from our week.
Baby Pit Stop at the Idaho Falls Temple

Baby Jack Jack

Reagan and I at the Idaho Falls Temple



Riley and I

Temple Square

Temple Square

Reagan and Jesus

My favorite gas station. I took a pic and sent it to Bryce
 
Chanler and Reagan 
Dr. Young

Amy

Lunch with my favorite ladies! Ariel, Lindy and Lori

Shopping at the Mall

Stephanie!

The babies were so good!

So tired after Wedding prep

Texas Roadhouse

Riley's 15th Birthday dinner!

Brenda and Roz

Reagan and Kai

BBQ at DY's house!
Cooper, Kai, Lindy, Ariel, and Coletti

Wedding

Love my Lindy Loo

Gina!

The Wedding was so pretty!

Dani and Phillip!

Syd, Jordan and Dr. Young

Love my Ariel!

No comments:

Post a Comment