Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Short term goals

Day 8 challenge is my short term goals for the month and why!

Well, this one should be pretty easy. This month the things that I need to do are:

1. Finish my job for the summer, STRONG! Last day is Saturday.
2. See my dad on Saturday, I haven't seen him since December! Wahoo.
3. Get everything out of my apartment and move all the rest of it into mine and Bryce's NEW apartment.
4. Clean my apartment and pass the white glove cleaning check on the 16th.
5. Get my oil changed, tires rotated, get snacks and everything ready for the drive up to Spokane. Done by MONDAY. Which by the way, I have no money until Monday.
6. Get everything PACKED and ready to go for TUESDAY morning.
7. Make sure Bryce and I get our temple recommend signed by the Stake President on Sunday morning.
8. BE HAPPY. :)
9. Enjoy the time with my family for about 2 1/2 weeks.
10. Go through the temple with no problems on getting there. 
11. Get everything for the wedding reception we need, ie-decorations, food etc. I am planning that while I am in Spokane. 
12. Get married and LOVE IT! 
13. Remember not to be angry or mad about little things.

Are you feeling stressed yet? I sure am.

Let's hope that I can get all of things done the way I want too!
PS-I get married in 17 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment