Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm a country kind of girl!

Day 10 of the challenge are:
Songs I listen to when I'm happy, sad, mad, bored, and hyped.

Well, being raised in mostly the south (Georgia, Florida, Virginia, Texas, North Carolina, and back to Virginia) you can pretty much guess what type of music I like. If you aren't sure exactly, it would be country.  When I am happy there are country songs that I love to listen too, when I am sad there are country songs that I also listen too. Even when I am mad, bored and hyped country is the music for me!

Now, don't get me wrong I do like other types of music and different artists but I just can't get over those cowboys sexy voices and their good looks too!

Some good artists to check out would be:

Carrie Underwood
Rascal Flatts
 Kenny Chesney
Lee Brice
Taylor Swift
 Jason Aldean
Tim McGraw
George Straight
Alan Jackson
Faith Hill
Brad Paisley
Martina McBride
Reba McIntire
Zac Brown Band
...just to name a few!

15 days till the BIG DAY!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment