Monday, October 4, 2010

Poor Derrick

Poor Derrick died last night.
Not in a bad way, but as I was vacuuming (and yes I had a reason to vacuum, I spilt powdered sugar all of the floor) the on and off button broke. It wouldn't stay on and I had to hold the button down for it to stay on. So this morninig I called the doctor (Dyson company) and they set him up with an appoinment to have surgery. Bryce took him in around 5:30 today and they will call us when he is all better. Hopefully, it won't take too long and luckily he is under warranty (for 5 years :)).
The sad thing is, is that we have only had little Derrick for 1 week!

Hopefully I will have my baby back soon!

PS- I'm not sure why I personalize my toys but I do. I feel an attachment to them.


Derrick and his doctor. James Dyson ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment