Monday, December 26, 2011

More couch pillows

My iPhone camera pictures don't do my pillows justice. I cleaned up from our Christmas mess and took some cuter pictures of my couch pillows. I just want to put them on my blog so I can always remember them :)




Up close and personal


ahh, beauty.


"C" is for Cute (and Clark)


little couch, cute baby pillows


Ellie likes to be in all of my pictures. She saw me taking pictures and jumped right up


my cute living room


another view


and another view


a very cute sign that my mom made me for Christmas. I am going to hang it up above my little couch below the window



I never in my life thought that I would enjoy sewing or decorating a house. I'm becoming more and more like my mother. Which is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment