Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, to me! I can't believe that I am 22 years old! These last couple of years have gone by SO fast. I am getting older (and wiser) and I am grateful for the things and the people that I have in my life! I'm also grateful for my parents to taught me what was right and I'm glad that I have listened to the "Kindred Family Rule #5" which is Don't Be an Idiot. I am very happy with who I am and where I am going. I hope these next couple of years of my life turn out to be as great as the last few!

I am getting a new CAMERA for my birthday, I just have to wait until January to get it. Today Bryce and I hung out and went shopping and then went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. Granny sent us a gift card for it for $25 bucks, so we only had to spend $15. We had yummy food and now we are relaxing and we are going to watch Harry Potter! It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment