Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's October already?!

I never blog, all I do is update...so here it goes. Since my last post I have continued to go to school! I love it! It's so much fun and it's so hands on that I am very excited to start as a medical assistant! Hopefully as early as February! I have 1 1/2 terms left! Bryce decided to skip this semester because of him not getting into the classes that he needs. He's still working at the fly shop and enjoying every minute of it! He sells alot of products, signs people up for classes, teaches the classes, does guide trips and manages the shop. I'm grateful that he has a job that he loves! 

At the end of August I got to take a trip down to San Diego to visit my family! It was lots of fun! We went to Coronado Beach, Sea World and the Safari Park. My parents also has a pool in the back yard so I spent a lot of time out there. It was a fun visit but it was nice to get back to my quiet house :) 
Side Story: The first time I went to Sea World was when I was 7. I remember being by the dolphin tank and trying to touch a dolphin, but being 7 it was a little hard. I think my dad was holding Kaylie and she was able to touch one. I was so jealous! I have been wanting to touch a dolphin since then. Unfortunately, I haven't been around any dolphins for the last 15 years....I was so excited to be able to go to Sea World with my mom and sister while I was visiting! I told my mom that I wanted to see the shows but I needed to go to the dolphin tank and touch a dolphin! We went, got a good spot in the front and I put my hand in that water. The dolphins would swim by and then go under the water just as they got to me. But I waited and waited...and waited, and got soaking wet because they would jump right by us! Then the trainers came out and the dolphins went crazy for the treats. The trainers would give them a treat and then send them our way so we could touch them. IT FINALLY HAPPENED! I TOUCHED A DOLPHIN! I had my hand over the water and it swam right up and right under my hand. It was pretty cool! I got to touch it twice! There was a guy who worked there that got a cute picture of me and Kaylie touching the dolphins. But, there was Kaylie, Me, a random lady and then my mom. The picture turned out cute but we didn't want some random lady in our picture so we didn't get it....and we didn't want to spend $17 dollars on it...but it's a dream come true! I was very excited!

One last thing, everyone around me is having babies soon or are pregnant...so I thought I would let you all know that.....we decided not to get on that train and we'll wait for the next one...or 2nd or 3rd one.... :)

So, until then we will be going to school and working, but hopefully something will happen in between my next update that I can let you know about!

*Bryce and I went on a drive through Alpine Loop on Sunday and it was BEAUTIFUL! Here is a picture for your viewing pleasure!





No comments:

Post a Comment