Saturday, November 17, 2012

Poem's.

I have never really been into poems. Except for Shel Silverstein's "Where the sidewalk ends". My mom and I have recently become masters of poems. We are counting our calories together and for moral support she sent me a poem one day. Then I sent her one. They are pretty funny. We now send each other 1 poem a day. Sometimes 2 because we are so clever. Our reward is to go to Disney Land together if we lose enough. I want to always remember them so I am going to blog about them. If you ever need some weight loss courage, these poems are sure to help you melt the pounds away.

Poems from my Mom:
Stay on your diet today,
So the pounds will melt away,
So you can come and stay,
With me at Disney.

You can do it
You can lose it
If you want too...
(some poems are better then others)

4th day of dieting
you're doing good
Keeping on tracking 
like you know you should.
Losing the weight,
You're sure to win.
Because when you see Mickey
You want to be thin.

Our first dieting weekend
is drawing near,
Being good on the weekend,
Is hard I fear.
But counting and planning,
It can be done
It is worth the hard time
because Disney is fun!

I'm doing good
I'm doing swell
But not eating this candy
Sucks like hell!


Poems from Me:
Today is Wednesday, 
Our third day!
Let's keep it up,
So we can see,
Each other at Disney

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I want to go to Disney,
And so do you!

Disney will come,
It will soon be near,
I will make sure I lose,
So I won't be here.
I will be skinny,
So I can see Minnie!

Drop the weight fast
So we can have a nice ass. :)

I'll have to say, dieting is great.
The fun we'll have with our loss of weight
Disney is the place to be,
Skinny and happy with little Jorgie
   **poem by Stephanie

As I lay hear in bed,
I feel thin
Although it's only been a week
We'll be sure to win!
Tell dad to buy my ticket
Because I'll be on my way
I can't wait to celebrate this happy day!

Roses are red
Grass is green.
I want to be skinny,
If you know what I mean.

2 more days
Until we weigh
We hope the pounds drop so we can look hot!
Eating is fun,
But can give you a saggy bum.

I've been wearing sweats,
two days in a row.
I want to wear my jeans,
But my chub still overflows.
After working hard,
It will soon be gone.
Then we can use dads money at disney, 
ALL DAY LONG!

As you can see the poems started out pretty simple and now they are funnier and longer. Hope you enjoy! More poems to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment