Sunday, February 3, 2013

Jordyn Clark, MA

I'm official! I have graduated from school for Medical Assisting. I have a job at an OB/GYN office that I did my externship at! I am so grateful for the love and support of my friends at school for making classes fun, great teachers who made learning fun, easy, and enjoyable. I'm grateful for my husband who supported me through it all. I couldn't have done it without him.

For graduation, John Bytheway was our speaker. It was cool to see and hear him in person, especially after growing up listening to his church talks. My sister in law Taylor came to the graduation, along with my aunt Wendy and cousins, Bradley and Alison. I'm glad they could come. Afterwards, we went to eat at Olive Garden.

I am happy with where I am in life and I'm excited for the future and to see what is in store!
Also, after dinner, we went to Taylor's apartment because got her mission call! She is going to Belem, Brazil! She will learn Portuguese! She reports in June! She is going to be a great missionary and I am so excited for her. (and scared). :)

Bradley and Alison

My Teacher, Melissa

Program Director, Lora

Taylor!

Stephanie! I couldn't have done it without her!

My Class! Stephanie, Me, Lisa, Marci, Jen, Melissa, Bailey, Trudy, Monika & Lora


Bailey!


Best Class Ever!

Jessica!

Love these girls, couldn't have done it without them!

Wendy!

Bryce was the picture taker the whole time and I never got one with him. Oh well, maybe I'll put my cap and gown on one day and take one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment