Saturday, November 9, 2013

Far Too Long

I follow a bunch of different blogs and I get mad when people don't post regularly but then I don't post regularly either. I always think that nothing is going on but then when I think back we've had some busy times!

I am still working as an MA at an OB/GYN office and it's so much fun! I work under Dr. Young and Ariel and I are his MA's. We room and scribe for him. We get along great and work well together! I am learning new things every day.
Ariel and I
Bryce is still managing the Fly Shop and had lots of guide trips this summer! He is still in school and is working hard to hurry and finish! Check out his Instagram for fishing pictures (@brycejclark)

In June, I drove down to San Diego to hang out with my sisters while my mom was in Hawaii. We layed out by the pool everyday, made random videos and took pictures to send to my mom so she wouldn't miss us or the dog too much. Riley and I also went to Sea World and the beach! I haven't been to the beach since I lived in Virginia!

Tallulah and I snuggling

Sisters!

Riley and I at Sea World!

Shamu's Tank

Shark Tank!

Lunch Break!


Many hours spent by the pool!

Beach Day!

Riley the Mermaid

My little twin

In July, Taylor went to the MTC for her mission to Brazil! She doesn't have her visa yet so she is currently serving in Ohio! We went and ate at Brick Oven and then dropped her off at the MTC!


Me and Sister Clark!

Bryce and his sister

Sister Clark


Meeting her host

After my drive down to San Diego, Riley drove up with me and stayed for 2 weeks before the rest of the family came up! We went to Stadium of Fire-Carly Rae Jepsen and Kelly Clarkson performed. Once my family came, me, my mom and Maycen drove to Rexburg to get Kaylie! We spent our summer days shopping at Hobby Lobby, Quilted Bear and the mall. We ate lots of Kneaders french toast, cafe rio and went to Seven Peaks! My aunt and uncle also took us on the lake!

Family Pictures!

In August, Kyle got his mission call to Ecuador! He left August 28, 2013 to the Mexico MTC. He is currently in Ecuador and working hard. His emails are fun to read!



Other fun evens that happened during the summer was my friend Chelsey went through the temple! We work together and I do her job on Wednesdays. We have a lot in common and get along great! We're now best friends but couldn't tell from this picture because we are standing so far apart!

Me and Chelsey!
Chelsey also has the cutest little boy ever, Owen! We went to the park one day and went down the slide!

Me and Owen!
Owen and Chelsey came to eat lunch with me at work!
Ariel and I with her daughter Abby and nephew Riley. We went to Artic Circle to play in the play area!

Ariel, Abby, Riley and Me
Me and Abby
Bryce and I went to a BYU basketball game and were on the kiss cam! That was fun to go to! Bryce has never gone to a game with me because he doesn't want to sit in the student section. Dr. Young gave me his 2 tickets because he wasn't able to go so Bryce agreed to go! We had lots of fun! Chelsey also took our pictures! She did such a good job and we re-did our best friend picture!





Owen is my favorite 'nephew'


Best Friends!

I just downloaded the blogger app so I hope I can blog more throughout the months! I like having this as a journal but blogging 3 times a year just isn't enough! Until next time...

xoxo
<3 br="">




No comments:

Post a Comment