Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party

For my work Christmas Party this year the theme was ugly sweater! Bryce rocked it! Mine was called Christmas Throw up"too cute" (according to my mom and Bryce) to be ugly but it I would never wear it in public. I made both of the sweaters but I have to give pinterest some credit. For Bryce's I was at the DI and found this ugly sock reindeer on a wreath. I pulled that off and hot glued it to the sweater! We both won in the Most Creative category. Chelsey was a Christmas Tree and Owen was a little present. Ariel stayed with the theme of an OB/GYN office and made a uterus shaped reindeer head! It was fun for Bryce to see where I work and meet the people I work with! 

After I got home from the party, my mom called me and told me to send her the sweaters because she's having an ugly sweater party and needed to borrow them. I call that SUCCESS!




Me, Chelsey & Owen

Our Sweaters

Bryce had a surprise on the back of his shirt!

Bryce, Me & Ariel

Having fun at the Photo photobooth!

I hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment