Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas with the Clark's 2013

For Christmas this year Bryce and I stayed home again. Bryce had to work on Christmas Eve so Chelsey and I went to see Frozen (again). That night Bryce and I opened our Christmas Eve presents and made our breakfast casserole for the morning.

Our Christmas Tree

Bryce's Christmas Eve present!

Camo Jammies!

My Christmas Eve present!






Ellie loves to be kissed

Me and my girl ;) 

On Christmas Morning we slept in till about 10:00 and opened our presents! Granny and Glenn came over to eat breakfast casserole with us and hang out. We face timed with my mom and talked to her.
Bryce's Stocking

My Stocking (excuse my rough looks)

I got a curling wand!

I got Bryce a service bell so I can ring it when I need him, he was thrilled ;)

New Hair dryer! With a retractable cord-best idea ever!

Ellie love Christmas, we have also had her for 3 years now!

Bryce got a tool box!

My Christmas Loot! (My cash is going towards my new couch)

Granny and Glenn

Cuddling my Granny


Later that day Bryce and I went to see "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" then went to Chelsey's house to hang out, eat dinner and exchange our presents. She got me a One Direction pillow, a cute Santa cookie plate and a Utah Temple Passport book for our Temple Tour! We had a good day

Up Next:
 My 24th Birthday!
...Pictures to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment