Sunday, April 25, 2010

How Bryce Proposed

Here's the story of how Bryce proposed!


(this picture is a few minutes after he proposed)


      His mom suggested that we go into town and that Bryce show me around. We go to a park that is by the water so we walk along the boardwalk. It was a little cold so we walk a little ways then turn around. Off the path was a little trail that goes into the trees and Bryce says lets walk in there. So we do and then I see this big rock and decide I need to climb on the rock and act like a dork, and then asked him to help me off. I think I ruined the moment so we just kept walking. Then we come to a bench and he said lets sit down. So we do for a minute and then he pulls his phone out and pretends that someone texts him. He actually texted me and said "Do you know how much I love you?" (okay and the only reason why he texted me is so that I would be distracted and look away while he pulled the ring out of his pocket) and as I get a text I'm like "did you text me?" and as I looked over he had the ring in the box and then said "Will you marry me" and of course I said YES! Then I cried a little bit because I was so happy and then we kissed and hugged and then we went out to lunch. It was PERFECT! The ring is soooo pretty and was made special just for me! I couldn't be happier :D

Bryce is such a great guy and I love him!

OH and when he had to ask my dad, since he is in Japan he had the easy way out and just had to EMAIL him. He was still a little nervous. My dad didn't reply until later the next day or the day after that, so even though he didn't have to ask him in person he still had to sweat a little. I told him maybe my dad doesn't want us to get married because it took so long for him to reply!

Here is a picture of my ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment