Saturday, May 1, 2010

I've got nothin'

I haven't written in a week, and that is because I really have nothing interesting to blog about. I could type forever, it will just be about nothing. So here is a short list of what has been going on:
  • Bryce finally moved here after us dating for 9 months and him being in Idaho the WHOLE dang time. It's nice having your fiance live in the same apartment complex just across the parking lot. :D
  • I've started a newish job, again. I'm working back at LINX which is a satellite company, making more money and working more. It will be nice to finally have a really good paycheck again. $$$
  • If April Showers Bring May Flowers....then WHY is it SNOWING and RAINING?? I can't handle this anymore. I need the sun and the warmth, or I'm going to die.
  • I'm really starting to like NCIS.
  • Last but not least, I'm learning this wedding planning is actually going to take me planning it, and calling people and getting things organized. I thought it would just happen. I have all the ideas in my head., what else do I need?
Anyways have a Happy Saturday Night! :D




me and bryce went bowling :D

4 comments:

  1. You have to have "just American desserts" make your cake.they Re the best in Spokane and the tastiest. Totally worth the $$$$.
    The girl who did my wedding pictures was great. Talk to grandma and get her name and info. Very awesome pictures and very affordable.
    I didn't have a lot of flowers, I thought it was a waste so I got a pretty boquet from "just roses" and had ben have a flower on his suit. That was all and it wAs fine. I made my announcements from a kit from target. Just remember you don't need a lot to make it fun. We jumped on the tramp and had karaoke at my reception. The money you save will be used later in your life together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I am going to very cheap. grandma said she had knows someone to make the cake, it might be the same as yours. My mom is going to do my bridals and I'll ask grandma about the girl who did yours. I found a website that does invitations really cheap so I'll probably do it there and I found a girl to take my engagements for $60 and she'll edit them and then give them to me on a disk. SUPER CHEAP! I'm not doing lots of flowers either. just me and bryce. We'll have some flowers for the cake but for table decorations my mom has these cute fake flowers she said we could use. Karaoke would be fun! i might have to use that idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS- I don't know why my name showed up as anonoymous..it was me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOHOO NCIS! we knew he would get ya! :)

    ReplyDelete