Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bryce's ring!

We got Bryce's ring today!! We went to a store in the mall called argentos and we were just looking at some rings and were trying some on and the girl helping us (her name is Bethany and she is one of my good friends who I work with, sister) told us the price was $160 and then just for today there was a sale and every ring was 30% off. So Bryce and I thought about it, and I told her I didn't get paid until Tuesday (which sucked because the sale was only for today)  and she gave us the information for the ring and said we could come back and get it if we wanted. We took the information and decided to go check out some other rings at Kay Jewelers and Zales and Schubach and decided to get some prices. Most of the rings were okay looking and the prices were from $260-$300. We both kind of laughed a little when they said they were $300 dollars because we had found the same one for $160 and it was the exact same ring and we pretty much knew we would go back there and get it. So we looked at all the jewelry stores and Bryce said lets go get it! So we did, of course that's why I'm blogging about it! Our total ended up being $118 dollars!! It was amazing! He loves the ring, it looks great on him and it was CHEAP!  It's great!  Now it's hiding in my underwear drawer so he doesn't try to steal it and wear it before the wedding. :)

I'm so excited, one more thing down and one less thing we have to do!

Anyways have a great night and enjoy my 2 in 1 day blogging special :)

 I attached a picture this time for you. Sorry the flash is a little bright!

1 comment:

  1. There are SO many guys up here that wear their rings early....thats wierd!! I hope Bryce doesnt think that is cool, cause if so he is a hypocrit. lol it looks great!!! woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete