Thursday, June 3, 2010

a wedding dress update

I got everything I need for the dress! I officially have the dress too. I picked it up last night! I went back with Jenny and Kallee and we tried the dress on again and  I tried on some veils, I didn't know what my thought was on veils at first and I really didn't want one. I found a shorter one which is really cute and will look cute with my hair. Kallee suggested that I try on a headband and see if those look cute, and it did! Not to be cocky or anything but it looked really good! It just added a little bit more sparkle and it just compliments my hair and face along with my dress. It was a little expensive for just being a headband but I wanted it reallllly bad so I bought it.

Now I have my dress, altered (I didn't need any alterations I just got a bussell) and ready to go, (clean too!)
a veil, a cute headband, and my shoes. I need some jewelry now but I don't know what I want yet. So it's pretty much done, I can't wait to wear it again! I love it!

Now I just need to finish up everything else and then I'll be good!  It's getting closer, somewhere in the upper 80's. It just needs to hurry up!!

Sorry, no pictures allowed with wedding dress stuff :P

No comments:

Post a Comment