Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meet...

My Husband!

Pretty cute huh? I sure think so!

Let's just say it is so much fun saying "husband" rather then "fiance or boyfriend"
even though we have only been married for 2 weeks plus a few days, it was definitely the best descion of my life!
Love you!

A few more wedding pictures!
Enjoy!


Kindred Family



Clark Family





My Parents



Bryce's Parents



Bridesmaids: Riley, Maycen, Holley, Taylor, Kaylie, and Jenny




Groomsmen: Robert, Kyle and Brett


My Maid of Honor, Jenny



Riley's shoes, My shoes and Bouquet




Wedding Party
Robert, Kyle, Brett, Bryce, Me, Jenny, Riley, Maycen, Holley, Taylor, and Kaylie



Riley stealing a picture




My cute cake and my super cute cupcakes!


cutting the cake



Mmm, this cake was soooo good!
sour cream white cake with raspberry filling



stealing a kiss!



Bouquet Toss!
(Kaylie caught it)

Garter Toss!
(my cousin Koby caught the garter)

And...where off! See ya later!


All in all, the wedding was beautiful and the reception turned out great! I loved everything about it and wouldn't change it for one thing!

Thanks to everyone who was there to celebrate this special day with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment