Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My new love...

Yep, you read right. My new love. You're probably thinking what is she talking about she just got married. A month ago! Well, let me explain.

Meet Derrick.




That's right. Derrick is my new Dyson vacuum!

I love him and he loves me. He cleans up all the messes in the carpet, he can clean the tile floor, he cleans the bathroom rugs and he loves to clean the stairs. Let's not forget that he also can clean your car! Whenever you need to vacuum Derrick the Dyson will be there for you!


I am in love! My mom has had a Dyson for a long time and I never appreciated a good vacuum, until I had a crappy one. Derrick was partly a wedding present (from my parents) and Bryce and I paid the other part (with money from the wedding).

Bryce thinks I'm crazy because I like to vacuum everyday, even if there isn't a mess and he laughs every time I pull it out. But, I can't help it! If he vacuumed I'm sure he would love it too.

Anyways, just a post to another love in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment