Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm going on a...

CRUISE!!
I was a supervisor over the summer for my work. (Linx Satellite-a retailer for Dish Network and DirecTv.) I put lots of hours and effort into it and my hard work is paying off! We had an end of summer "Linx Royal" party in September. I was recognized for my hard work there and got a $100 gift card to the mall and I thought that was sweet. So, the other day my boss and office manager call me into the office and say "do you know why I called you in here?" And I'm thinking, okay I haven't done anything wrong, I'm still working alot and doing the things I should be, what the heck is going on. I say no and then I was asked what I am doing on Oct 20th-24th. My response is "working?!?!". Like, I sure hope I still have a job....Then Joel (my boss) asked me if I wanted to go on the Linx Cruise! My mouth dropped. Only the sales reps went on the cruise. I was so shocked! Of course I said yes because how could you say no to a free cruise.

I am so excited! A couple of other friends (supervisors) are going on the cruise too so I can't wait. Only 3 more weeks left. We are going to Ensenda Mexico. I went on a cruise there back in 2008 with my family but hey a free cruise is a free cruise. I am stoked.

Anyways I just thought I would write about that. I will be taking pictures of the cruise so be prepared for that within a month. Also, Bryce isn't going on the cruise. He also isn't bummed about it. He has fall break that week/weekend and is going hunting with his dad. He's pretty excited about that.

Well, I am now going to finish making my cake pops and snuggle with my cat!



Linx Royale
Ashley, Chelsea, Me, Stephanie, Crystal and Destinee

Me and my BEST PAL Stephanie!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I just love you BEST BUD! :) You just "complicate" my life. hehe

    ReplyDelete