Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pregnancy Update-22 weeks

I feel like I should do a little pregnancy update so I can remember what my first pregnancy was like!
So here we go!


How far along? 
22 weeks 2 days
How big is baby? the size of an eggplant-1 lb, 11-12 inches
Total weight gain? 0 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Yes for shirts! They make my stomach look more pregnant and non maternity shirts make me look frumpy. I still can't tell if I have a bump or if it's still my pre pregnancy chub.
Best moment this week? Finally picking out her bedding fabric to make a bumper and crib skirt
Miss Anything? Not having normal energy
Movement?: Yes! I felt her kick for the first time a few weeks ago and now I feel her a lot more. Especially after I eat something sugary. 
Food cravings? Rice Krispy Treats
Food aversions? None-it's more smells that bother me i.e. fridge and garbage cans
Symptoms? Just throwing up on the mornings I work-I think it's because I have to wake up early and start moving around a lot. On days I get to sleep in a little bit I am vomit free :)
Labor Signs: Nope! Although I did have a dream I was with people in labor and my doctor said I was in labor too and the baby was coming…I had to argue with him because I wasn't having contractions..it was weird.
Belly Button in or out? In. I wonder if it will stick out because it is a deep belly button
Wedding Rings on or off: On!
Happy or Moody most of the time? Moody if I'm hungry, and I go back and forth from cranky to happy-depending on who is talking to me :)
Looking forward to: My baby shower on Saturday!
Next appointment? Technically it should be in 2 weeks but I'm skipping it since I will be moving in 2 weeks. I will have an "unofficial" appointment though before I leave-perks of working at an OB/GYN :)


Also, 2 weeks ago I had my 20 week anatomy scan! Baby girl is looking good and healthy! Now that I have my fabric to (help my mom) make her bumper and bed skirt I am getting more excited to get to WA to set up her nursery. Pictures to come once things are made and organized. 



No comments:

Post a Comment